Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome New Photography Volunteers!

Heather Hughes
Heather Hughes Photography
Service Area: El Paso and Fort Bliss, TX

About Heather:
"I am a mother of four beautiful children. Thankfully they were all born healthy. I know not all families are as lucky. We have countless friends who spent time with sick babies in the NICU and I like to give families like them a glimmer of something positive during what is likely the hardest times of their lives. I am a natural light family and children's photographer. I have been in business for the last three years." 


Lindsey Klimek
Lindsey Klimek Photography
Service Area: Alexandria and St. Cloud, MN and Fargo, ND

About Lindsey:
"I want to be able to give the parents memories of the child's first few months. I have always loved photography, but jut recently started a business."




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people like to bath at least once a day not to keep clean but also ease pain,so having the right bathroom aids can make this activity much easier and more enjoyable. This bathroom aids can help to preventing falls in bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete