Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bentley's Preemie Prints NICU Graduate Shoot

Please enjoy our inspirational photos and consider supporting our mission to share hope with families who have a baby born prematurely or critically ill. Our programs include an online support group, the gift of photography, group events and meetings, information, and email support. Our mission is to connect parents and let them know they are not alone. We thank our supporters and donors for allowing us to touch the lives of NICU, preemie, and angel families. 

A note from mom: 
The NICU was the roughest thing we as a family had to go through. I would stare at his empty crib wishing and hoping I could wake up in the middle of the night and see him resting peacefully in there. The NICU became our second home and I made life long friends with other parents, nurses, and doctors. The day we were discharged was the happiest day of our lives.

Volunteer Photographer: 
Tammy Fraley - Vancover, WA

A note from Tammy
I think Bentley is the cutest little boy I've seen in a while. I had a lot of fun with this little boy. He made my job easy!

 These images are property of Preemie Prints, our volunteer photographers, and our families who have allowed us to share them with you. Please do not use for any purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment