Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome Lindsey Clare Photography

Lindsey Clare Photography

Service Area: New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos

About Lindsey:
"I've been looking for a way to give back to the community. I have a special place in my heart for family and feel so blessed to have brought home three beautiful babies from the hospital. I cannot imagine what the parents of preemies must go through, having to leave their precious newborn at the hospital. Being able to provide them with beautiful photos to hold onto and look at and share while their baby is not home is something I could do and would love to do. I currently specialize in newborn and high school senior portraits. I shoot mainly with natural light and creatively with off camera flash."


Photo of Lindsey & her baby girl. Photo courtesy of Nikki Sue Photography http://www.facebook.com/Nikki.Sue.Photography 

www.preemieprints.org


No comments:

Post a Comment