Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet baby Aara...a miracle born at only 24 weeks

I just wanted to write a short little post about baby Aara, since I know a lot of you have been praying for her! She is a miracle baby born at 24 weeks on January 9th, 2011 weighing only 610 grams (1 lb 6 oz). I met with her mom recently to offer support and deliver a NICU gift bag. We had a wonderful visit and she emailed me yesterday with an update that Aara now weighs 2 lbs. 11 oz. We are so happy she is gaining weight! She is now at 58% oxygen and her saturations are in the 90s! The birth announcement I just made for her family is below. I will offer up my services for other families with preemies, who may be in need of a birth announcement for their early bundle of joy too. I wanted to attach it so you all can see what a little tiny adorable miracle she is and continue to keep her in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment