Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lemonade Charity Event - The Texas Tot With A Cupcake Heart

It's That Time of  Year Again!!!!!

The Texas Tot with a cupcake heart is making plans for her 2013 Lemonade charity event! 
AniYiah Miller has had incredible success with her Lemonade Charity Event's in the previous years and the expectations for this year will also be great and allow AniYiah to do what she Does Best...

"Simply Embrace the Plan and Purpose for Other's in Love"  




AniYiah and her Stuff Friend preparing for a great Lemonade Event!





 As a preemie baby AniYiah's daily nutrition was pivotal to her overall development and the Food Science Fair Award highlights one of AniYiah's favorite vegetables.
GREEN BEAN DELIGHT
First Place Winner at her Local PreparatoryAcademy for overall Best Poster, Recipe, Card and Dish


Share your support for Preemie Prints and for AniYiah by commenting below! We aim to bring great awareness about the Preemie Prints Organization Mission and Future Goals! Share their website. More information about the charity event will be posted soon. 

Donations can be made for AniYiah's Lemonade Stand Event by typing in your chosen amount in the box on the left and clicking donate below. 

AniYiah & her family, friends, sponsors, & church community thanks you!



Donate

__________________________________________________________

We thank AniYiah's mom for putting together such a great introductory blog post about AniYiah's charity fundraiser in Houston Texas benefiting Preemie Prints. We are so excited about little AniYiah's mission to support and raise awareness about premature birth and the NICU journey by choosing to support Preemie Prints with her Lemonade Stand! She proves that that the concept of giving back can begin at a very young age. We're very proud of this little tot and feel extremely honored to be apart of her mission. We are so thankful for her efforts. If anyone would like to learn more about what we do, please look through our website or contact us directly! 

Thank you all for supporting little AniYiah this year!

12 comments:

  1. For I know the plans God has for you my Angel...Jeremiah 29:11

    You have an Incredible Spirit and the love you so vividly display towards others will find you again in your OWN LIFE. Just wait and Be still and know the God you serve will never leave you nor forsake you.

    Agape,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandaughter AniYiah will fulfill God’s will and purpose for her life. Psalm 138:8

    Congratulations AniYiah!!! Continue to demonstrate God’s Love. At such a tender age, I'm amazed on how well you comprehend the purpose of your Lemonade Charity Event and you eagerly and willingly give back with such enthusiasm!!

    I am so Proud of you and I Love watching you grow and Reveal the Greatest Gift of all LOVE!!!!

    Love You
    Nana Schugah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

    Princess AniYiah, I am so very proud of you. It's utterly amazing to see hou you edify Christ in your life. The caring for another as small as you are with the Love that you that you demonstrate on a daily basis. Your Lemonade Stand will be greater than ever before.

    Princess AniYiah, you have the greatest thing of all at work in you and for you which is Charity/Love. I declare Perfectness.

    Loving You Always
    God-Mother,GPRAISE

    ReplyDelete
  4. AniYiah,

    I wish you lots of fun on your lemonade stand. I had so much fun helping you before and I know you will do a good job.

    AniYiah I like being your friend and I love drinking lemonade!!!!

    Jayden
    Best Friend Forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. AniYiah

    YOU ARE AN AMAZING COUSIN!!!

    I WAS IN THE NICU FOR THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF MY LIFE...BUT THANK GOD I AM ALL BETTER.

    YOU HAVE A SWEET HEART AND I AM PROUD YOU ARE MY COUSIN.

    WE SEND YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS FROM GERMANY!

    LOVE
    BABY AIDEN HILL

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRADULATIONS ON WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WITH YOUR CHARITY, AniYiah. I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO MEET YOU IN PERSON, I HAVE MET YOU IN SPIRIT THROUGH YOUR MOTHER. JUST WANT TO SAY GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH YOUR CHARITY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AniYiah,

    I wish you all of the happiness and success with your lemonade stand.Mainly have fun and creative non forgettable memories that will last foorever!!!!

    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  8. AniYiah

    Your a beautiful little girl inside and out. And I would love supporting you in your endeavours.


    Kandice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    Thanks for your nice comments. I am glad that this information has been of use to you.

    Vachel
    Charity Event
    tix4cause.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep up the good work Aniyiah!

    Love Uncle Howard and Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your a beautiful little girl inside and out. And I would love supporting you in your endeavors.Thanks for posting such a nice blog.
    charity event

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    nonprofit

    ReplyDelete