Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome New Photography Volunteer in PA!

We are excited to expand our photography services in Pennsylvania!! Help us give a warm welcome to Jacquie as she joins our Preemie Prints family.

Jacquie @ JDM Photography
www.TheSweeterSideofMommyHood.com
thesweetersideofmommyhood@gmail.com

Service Area: Pittsburgh, PA

About Jacquie:
"While my daughter, Grace, was in the NICU I missed the opportunity to have true newborn portraits taken of her. Our minds were not on photography, but looking back, I wish I had professional photos of that experience to better remember and someday show to our daughter. Providing this service for families with children born premature is a small way for me to reach out to families experiencing similar situations and provide them with pictures they will cherish forever."





No comments:

Post a Comment