Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preemie Prints Photography expands to Hawaii!

Please help us give a warm welcome to our newest volunteer photographer, Naomi! Naomi will be helping give the gift of photography in Maui Memorial Medical Center and Kula Hospital in Hawaii.

Naomi Levit Photography 
naomilevitphotography@gmail.com

Service Area: All Hawaiian Islands

About Naomi:
"Im an Auntie to triplet preemies, one of which passed away after a year and a half of living. I saw first hand how difficult the whole process was for my sister and our entire family. I want to help those parents and families in the healing process. Some of my sister's treasured possessions are photos I took of Zoe while she was still in the NICU.  I've been a photographer all my life and have been shooting professionally for about 8 years. I currently shoot family portraits and weddings in Maui, Hawaii."



No comments:

Post a Comment