Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Welcome New Photographer, Jayde!


Please help us welcome back volunteer photographer, Jayde! Jayde will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families near St. Louis, MO. We're so excited to welcome her!!

322 Photography

Service Area: St. Louis, MO

About Jayde:
"I have always loved photography and only ever took pictures of my kids. My husband then told me to start my photography business and I have been shooting ever since. Three years ago, we had an unforgettable encounter with the NICU. My daughter was born early due to IUGR (inter-uterine growth restriction) and we had a 2 week NICU stay. Short compared to some stays; but it showed me how precious life is and to always capture those moments. I am so happy to have found Preemie Prints to give other NICU parents the ability to capture the little things."

Jayde with her Preemie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment