Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Welcome New Photographer, Joy!

Please help us welcome back volunteer photographer, Joy! Joy will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families near Brentwood, MO. We're so excited to welcome her!!

Joy Holdmeier Photography

Service Area: Brentwood, MO

About Joy:

"I’ve always been a hobby photographer, but it wasn’t until after having my preemie a year ago that I started my business.  She inspired me to pursue my dream and do something I was passionate about. She was born at 25 weeks and spent 108 days in the NICU.  A photographer friend donated her time and took photos of her and our family there in our room.  I look at those photos daily and I will forever be grateful for them.  I vowed that I would someday give back and do the same for other families. Our NICU journey was so difficult, but those photos remind me of how much we endured and conquered and how blessed we truly are. It is truly an honor to volunteer for Preemie Prints!"


Joy's Preemie :)

1 comment: