Monday, April 7, 2014

Welcome Preemie Prints Photography Volunteer, Amy!

Please help us welcome volunteer photographer, Amy! Amy will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families in Kentucky!! 

Early Blooms Photography

Service Area: Great Louisville Area, Lexington, KY
Hospitals: Kosair Childrens' Hospital, Norton Women's Care, Baptist Health Louisville


About Amy:
"I am excited to volunteer with Preemie Prints because 21 years ago I had my own preemie! I only have a few photos of our time in the NICU, but they are treasures that help us celebrate how far we've come. I would love to help other families capture their own memories of this journey. I consider myself a "serious hobbyist" as a photographer and I love taking pictures of our large exteded family. I suppliement my experience with a lot of online classes in both photography and editing. I would love to share my experience with NICU families."


No comments:

Post a Comment