Thursday, April 24, 2014

Welcome Preemie Prints Photography Volunteer, Sara-Anne!!

Please help us welcome volunteer photographer, Sara-Anne! Sara-Anne will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families in Massachusetts!! 

Sara-Anne Photography

Service Area: Worester County, Massachusetts
Hospitals: Heywood Hospital - Gardner, Burbank Hospital - Fitenburg, Health Alliance - Leominster, OMASS Memorial, Worchester

About Sara-Anne:
"After I lost my first daughter to extreme prematurity & went on to a complicated rainbow pregnancy with a 36 week healthy delivery, I was stumped on how to incorporate my Arts degree, photography internships, experince & passion with my aspiration to give to other mothers. Then I found Preemie PRints. I'm a seasoned photography and a mother who has her miracle and I hope to capture that feeling for other parents."



No comments:

Post a Comment