Monday, May 12, 2014

Welcome Tacoma, WA Preemie Prints Photography Volunteer, Tara!

Please help us welcome volunteer photographer, Tara! Tara will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families in Washington!! 

Tara Giles Photography

Service Area: Tacoma, WA; Puyallup, WA
Hospitals: Mary Bridge Childrens, Madigan, Tacoma General, St Joseph Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital

About Tara:
"My name is Tara Giles. I am a lifestyles photographer located in Puyallup, WA (about an hour south of Seattle). I have a 10 year old son and am currently pregnant with my second child. I can't imagine the emotional struggle of having a baby born prematurely and being cared for in the NICU. I would love to help your family heal by providing pictures as a keepsake you can treasure, and share with your family and friends when you wouldn't otherwise have the chance for a newborn session."



No comments:

Post a Comment