Friday, February 6, 2015

Preemie Mom Share!

"I had my daughter at 35 weeks to the day and actually had her at HOME unplanned and my mother delivered her first grandchild with NO help whatsoever (no she's not a nurse or anything medical field)! 

I was scared honestly .. In labor for 24 hours and I called hospital and they told me I was constipated, so I toughed it out but couldn't sleep whatsoever all night long. I basically lived in the bath tub that night. Then 10 am came around, and I called my mom she was at work she works 3rd, shift 11pm to 11am. I told her "MOM THE HEADS OUT HURRY PLEASE"! AND she rushed home beating the ambulance here and that's when she delieverd her. She said omg I can't do it, can't do it. And look she did it!!! She weighed 4 lbs 4.5 oz and was in hospital for 7 days..and was completely happy and healthy. 

Now she's 6 months old and weighs 15 lbs she was born July 24 2014. This honestly was the scariest day of my life but yet the most rewarding. I honestly didn't have time to be scared but it all happened and here we are today with a amazing baby girl named Lyndsey Mae."



Share your miracle's story... Message our facebook page! Your words are encouraging to other parents facing an early birth. Part of our mission is to share as many preemie and NICU stories as we can. Thank you. www.facebook.com/preemieprints 

www.preemieprints.org


No comments:

Post a Comment