Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Preemie Prints Volunteer Spotlight

 Photographer Bobbie Moore

NICU Photography Volunteer Tulsa



WHY I VOLUNTEER WITH PREEMIE PRINTS


As long as I can remember I have always been drawn to newborns. Something about their innocence and perfection pulls me in. When I started offering Free NICU sessions I was overcome with emotion when realizing how much these images mean to the families.  

The miracle of birth is too often taken for granted. Every second an angel is born and most are able to go home within several days of making their grand appearance. For others, their journey starts off a little different. These special babies fight their biggest fight of their lives. From day one they defy the odds while spending months in the NICU not able to go home just yet. The wires, tubes, incubator, mom holding babies hand... those are the images I long to capture.  

Life goes by in a blink of an eye. Although parents will not soon forget the emotions that were felt during this traumatic experience, time will begin to erase the details. THAT is what these images are for... an eternal memory of an amazing little ones beginning!!



Bobbie Moore
Jealous Melon Photography
Tulsa, Oklahoma


No comments:

Post a Comment