Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome New Volunteer Photographer,Randi!

Please help us give a warm welcome to our newest volunteer photographer, Randi! Randi will be helping give the gift of photography in Georgia.

Randi Malone Photography
www.facebook.com/pages/Randi-Malone-Photography/

Service Area: Northern Georgia Area, Northeast Georgia Regional Hospital, Northside Hospital

About Randi:
"I want to volunteer with Preemie Prints, because I feel a calling to help every child to live a long and happy life. I hope to become a neonatal physicians assistant and do photography on the side and this is just perfect for me. I have been a professional photographer's assistant, an intern and now have my own business. I am beyong happy to volunteer and share hope with these. families."


No comments:

Post a Comment