Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Preemie Prints NICU Graduate Photo Shoot: Camber Rose


Our organization with our volunteers, is so blessed to be able the gift of complimentary photography to so many deserving families who've had babies born prematurely or critically ill. Please enjoy these inspirational photos of two adorable NICU graduates!

Volunteer Photographer: Jenny Gamboa - Sandy, UT

A note from mom:
"Camber Rose joined us on January 28th, at 32 weeks. She weighed 4 pounds 12 1/2 ounces. She surprised everyone, and did not need oxygen. She improves every day and got off all IV fluids today! Even with her excellent health, she will have to stay in the NICU for awhile so she can learn to hold her body temperature, how to eat, and to grow some."


A note from our volunteer:
"This was such a great photo shoot! Little Camber Rose was such a little trooper. It was really nice doing the pictures right in her home. I love doing photo shoots in my studio but it was nice to try out different window lights as well as incorporate a few chairs and things I saw in the house! (I am honestly in love with this chair I used and want one of my own! I guess its an antique piano "stool," so that's pretty cool!) Little Camber Rose was 5 weeks old, but I couldn't believe how small she was! Usually I photograph newborns at about 2 weeks but she was smaller than most of them, she was just itty bitty! It was fun talking to her mother and getting to know Camber's awesome older sisters. I am so happy I was able to give this family this wonderful gift of pictures, I know they will just love them...because I know I do!"


And now the beautiful pictures. These pictures are property of Preemie Prints, our volunteer photographers, and our families. Please do not use for any purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment