Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome New Photography Volunteers!

Heather Hughes
Heather Hughes Photography
Service Area: El Paso and Fort Bliss, TX

About Heather:
"I am a mother of four beautiful children. Thankfully they were all born healthy. I know not all families are as lucky. We have countless friends who spent time with sick babies in the NICU and I like to give families like them a glimmer of something positive during what is likely the hardest times of their lives. I am a natural light family and children's photographer. I have been in business for the last three years." 


Lindsey Klimek
Lindsey Klimek Photography
Service Area: Alexandria and St. Cloud, MN and Fargo, ND

About Lindsey:
"I want to be able to give the parents memories of the child's first few months. I have always loved photography, but jut recently started a business."




No comments:

Post a Comment