Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NICU Graduate Photos For Sweet Baby Davis!

Please enjoy our inspirational photos and consider supporting our mission to share hope with families who have a baby born prematurely or critically ill. Our programs include an online support group, the gift of photography, group events and meetings, information, and email support. Our mission is to connect parents and let them know they are not alone. We thank our supporters, volunteers, and donors for allowing us to touch the lives of NICU, preemie, and angel families. 


We pray these special memories will help the parents to remember how strong they were in overcoming a crisis situation.

A note from mom:
"I had to be hospitalized at 34 weeks pregnant due to preeclampsia that became bad very quickly. I was on hospital bedrest for 9 days until Davis was born. He was in great health for being so small, but it took him several weeks to learn how to eat on his own. I was very blessed to be in New Braunfels with him so I could stay around the clock for the weeks he was hospitalized in the special care nursery. Every day was a new challenge to get him to eat on his own. As a mother you feel so helpless when you can't even feed your tiny baby and fulfill his most basic needs. When Davis came home he weighed 5 lbs. but was doing so well. He's still tiny but growing bigger everyday! I have two other children, who were full term pregnancies. I was not prepared for the emotional roller coaster a NICU stay entails. I have a new empathy and understanding for moms of preemies now."

Volunteer Photographer:
Lindsey Adams New Braunfels, Tx Preemie Prints volunteer

A note from Lindsey:
"Sweet little Davis had the most beautiful blue eyes and the cutest smile when I could sneak it out of him!! We went to a local park for his session and he LOVED being outdoors, checking out the river and the cypress trees. I prepared his mom in advance that she would likely be in some of the photographs too, and I just love how the mommy and me photographs turned out! He was such a little sweet heart to photograph, and I'm thankful I was asked to do so."

These images are property of Preemie Prints, our volunteer photographers, and our families who have allowed us to share them with you. Please do not use for any purpose.





No comments:

Post a Comment