Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome New Photographers In TN, UT, NY, and MN!


Preemie Prints Volunteer Katie Bohannon
Katie Bohannon Photography

Service Areas: Knoxville and Oak Ridge, TN

About Katie:
"I have 3 former preemies of my own. I know the struggles and want to help and give back however I can, be it donating blankets, preemies clothes, hats, my time, or my talents. I'm currently enrolled in a photography program and will receive my certificate soon. I have been photographing professionally over a year now."


Preemie Prints Volunteer Elizabeth M Photography

Service Area: Buffalo, NY

About Liz:
"Being a volunteer for Preemie Prints, for me, is a way of giving back. My nephew was born 4 weeks early in August, the love and care he received was awesome."



Preemie Prints Volunteer Lisa Barney
Lisa B Photography

Service Area: Salt Lake City, UT

About Lisa:
I'd like the opportunity to be apart of this great cause. I started into photography a couple years ago. I mostly photograph my kids, nieces and nephews. I love everything about photography.



Preemie Prints Volunteer Lindsey Hawkinson
LH Photography

Service Area: Glenwood, MN

About Lindsey:
"I have been a hobby photography since I was 15 and a professional for 2 years. I love capturing all the beautiful moments in life and look forward to bringing hope to others one picture at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment