Friday, May 24, 2013

Beautiful Justice's NICU Grad Photo Shoot

Please enjoy our inspirational photos and consider supporting our mission to share hope with families who have a baby born prematurely or critically ill. Our programs include an online support group, the gift of photography, group events and meetings, information, and email support. Our mission is to connect parents and let them know they are not alone. We thank our supporters, volunteers, and donors for allowing us to touch the lives of NICU, preemie, and angel families. 

We pray these special memories will help the parents to remember how strong they were in overcoming a crisis situation.


A note from Mom:
"At 22 weeks I was admitted into the hospital, 3cm dialed with a bulging amniotic sac. At this point our plan was to just try and keep me pregnant as long as possible. December 26th I started feeling bad cramps. TO my surprise the doctors checked me and i was 10cm dilated. It was time to deliver the baby at only 24 weeks. Our future was so uncertain. At 6:06AM a beautiful little girl was born weighing 1lb 5oz and just shy of 12 inches. My daughter had a long road ahead. She had a PDA, PFO, heart murmur, ROP stage 2, and was intubated for 8 weeks. She was on O2 for almost 4 months. Our 4 month 1 day stay in the NICU forever changed my life. I thank God for my daughter every night. I'm thankful for the nurses and doctors who helped us get where we are. The road has not been easy, but so worth fighting for. <3 My daughter is the love of my life."

Volunteer Photographer:
Liz Crans - Buffalo, NY

A note from Liz:
"Justice was one of the happiest babies I have done a session with! She loved playing peek-a-boo and smelling the flowers. We had such a great time going around the park and following Justice as she explored!"









1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much :) I love them <3my 24 wk miracle baby

    ReplyDelete