Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome Bugaroo Moments Photography!


Please help us give a warm welcome to our newest volunteer photographer, Sarah! Sarah will be helping give the gift of photography in Montgomery County, PA.

Bugaroo Moments Photography
sarah@bugaroomoments.com

Service Area: Montgomery County, PA

About Savannah:
"I want to volunteer for Preemie Prints, because newborn photography is my passion. I come from a family of doctors and nurses, my full-time job is in the medical field as well, so I've always felt at home in the medical settings. I'm also now a mother. My twin boys were born at 29 weeks and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. Having gone through that experience first hand, I'm always looking for ways to "pay it forward" for other families. I've always been a hobbyist photographer since my teen years. I made he move to professional photography a year and a half ago. I focus exclusively on lifestyle and portraiture, primarily for children and families. I feel so rewarded when I am able to capture images that show the love and connection between people."





1 comment:

  1. I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work.
    Charities Partners

    ReplyDelete