Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Preemie Prints Photography Volunteers - AZ, TX, FL, IL, WA

Lindsey Shelburne
Lindsey Louise Photography
www.lindseylouise.com
lindsey@lindseylouise.com

Service Area:
Bryan/College Station & Houston, TX

About Lindsey
"I love being able to capture a families story. The birth of a baby is an integral part of that story that should be documented well and I would lovet o be able to help with that. I have been shooting professionally for 7 months and teken many workshops to learn my camera better. I shoot mainly families and seniors."




Victoria Meyer
Lazy M Photography
lazymphotography.blogspot.com
Service Area: Bloomington, Illinois

About Victoria:

"My son was almost a preemie. A really close friend had her baby at 29.5 weeks gestation. Researching the NICU and preemies made me realize just what a struggle it is for the parents and not only the baby. I want to be there for the parents and to capture the time their baby spends in the NICU, no matter how much time that is. I am an amateur photographer who is in love with photography and would love to expand my experience and my business."





Lowell Sannes
Lowell Sannes Photography
www.lowellsannes.com
lowell@lowellsannes.com
Service Area: Poulsbo, WA

About Lowell:

"I have friends with preemies. Been in business for 10+ years. Attended New York Institute of Photography. More about me at lowellsannes.com/about.htm."





Jennifer Elmore
Dayton, TX
PBJ - Photos By Jen
PBJ-photosbyjen.com

About me:

"I am a mom of a preemie. Sadly she lost her battle after 12 days. I know the importance of memories. Without photos I would no see my daughter everyday. I am a self taught photographer. I prefer natural lighting. I enjoy freezing those moments in time. I have ben interested in photography since 2005, but really active over the last year."




Melissa Garcia
Melissa Mears Photography
www.melissamearsphotography.com
Service Areas: Jefferson and Hardin Counties, Lumberton, TX

About Melissa:

"I know how important it is to capture memories as I ama mother of a childhood cancer survivor patient. We had so much help from organizations like this one when she was sick and now I'd like to give back."





Tammy Nott
rushnott@yahoo.com
Service Areas possible: Florida: Gainesville, Lake City area, Citrus and Marion County, possibly St. Pete and Tampa depending on how far from me.




Brooke Hazard
Brooke Hazard Photography
www.brookehazardphotography.com
brookhazardphotography@gmail.com

Service Area: Tampa Bay Area (Hillsborough & Pinellas Counties)

About Brooke:

"I started learning photography in 2008, after our wedding photos were horrible. I decided to offer affordable photography, but quality photography. I've grown in skill and learned that my passion is newborn and baby photography. I want to volunteer with Preemie Prints, because God recently showed me that I was making my photography business all about me; I was taking my focus off of Him and was consumed with myself and self doubt in my photography skill. I thankfully heard the Lord's call to my heart and am having a renewed focus on serving God and glorifying Him through the talent He's given me. I thought that Preemie Prints would be a wonderful way to share the love, hope, and glory of Jesus Christ. "



Alexandra Hanlon
Ediacol Photography & Design
www.ediacol.com
alexandra@Ediacol.com

Service Areas:
Phoenix Metro Area, Mesa, Gilbert, Casa Grande, Tempe (Arizona)

About Alexandra:
"I want to volunteer, because I know that many families with premature babies do not have the money to spend on photos on top of their medical expenses. I, as a photographer and a mother, understand photos are one of the most important things about motherhood. I have been interested in photography for about 2 years and I started my business on 2-28-2012."






We welcome all of our new volunteers! Please share or +1 us! Help us spread the word about our expansion into all of these areas. We want to reach as many NICU parents as possible so they can benefit from the beautiful gift of NICU or NICU Graduate photography. With your help we can reach more families. 


Add this banner to your blog or site to help spread the word!




1 comment:

  1. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side... Good job...Keep it upmaternity photography houston

    ReplyDelete