Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Meet Photography Volunteer, Tammy!

Please help us welcome back volunteer photographer, Tammy! We're so excited to welcome her!!

Tammy Nott

Service Area Citrus County, Florida

About Tammy:
"I have loved taking pictures since I was a child, but it was not until my husband gave me a "real" camera that the monster, as he calls it, came out in me! I love being able to capture sweet memories of those special moments in our lives. Being a preschool teacher for 12 years I had many opportunities to volunteer through a service called Hearts of Mercy Projects with children. Making cards or putting together baskets for people in need were just a few of the projects we did as a class. I have since retired from teaching (5 1/2 yrs ago) to stay home and care for my twin grandsons. I have cared for them since birth and have tried to carry the importance of serving others. When I came across Preemie Prints via Facebook I was in awe of the pictures and all that this organization stands for. I thought about what a blessing it would be to be a part of it! I am excited, nervous and very thankful to be able to one day bring the joy of some sweet memories to families! Thanks Preemie Prints!"

Romans 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment