Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome New Photographer, Kristi!!

Please help us welcome back volunteer photographer, Kristi! Kristi will be helping give the gift of photography to preemie and NICU families near Colorado Springs, CO. 

Kristi Crosson Photographers

Service Area: Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Castle Rock
Hospitals: St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital


About Kristi:

"My son was born on April 1, 2011. Yes, he was born on April Fool’s Day. He was born full-term,  5 days after he was due. These past few years have flown by.

A friend of mine went into labor 3 weeks before I did, and her daughter was rushed to another hospital to the NICU. She was there for weeks. They thought they were going to lose her. The amount of stress on her and her family was tremendous. They have a handful of images taken on cell phones from their time in the hospital with her. I know she is overjoyed to that her daughter is a happy and healthy little girl, because those early days in the NICU were a blur for them. 


As a photographer, I understand that there is such value in being able to capture those fleeting moments for families who may be taking things day by day.  I am excited to share my joy of photography, and love of families through preemie prints. I look forward to being able to give a gift to families who have their babies in the NICU."



No comments:

Post a Comment