Sunday, September 29, 2013

Miss Margaret's NICU Grad Shoot

Please enjoy our inspirational photos and consider supporting our mission to share hope with families who have a baby born prematurely or critically ill. Our programs include an online support group, the gift of photography, group events and meetings, information, and email support. Our mission is to connect parents and let them know they are not alone. We thank our supporters, volunteers, and donors for allowing us to touch the lives of NICU, preemie, and angel families. 

We pray these special memories will help the parents to remember how strong they were in overcoming a crisis situation.

A note from Mom:
"My husband and I welcomed our baby girl Margaret Claire Bokelman on August 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm via c-section. She was 4 1/2 weeks early. She was 6lbs, 19 inches long. She had to spend 7 days in the NICU at St. Joseph Regional Health Center. I didn’t get to hold my precious girl until she was 5 days old. On that Friday, I got to hold her, feed her, see her eyes open and hear her cry all for the first time. She had some respiratory problems and then developed jaundice. We have been home for 2 weeks now. I felt like it was the longest week I have ever experienced. Once the doctor told us she could go home, it was such a joyous feeling."

Volunteer Photographer:
 Lindsey Shelbourne - College Station, TX

A note from Lindsey:
"Margaret was the tiniest little thing. She is the tiniest little fighter I have ever met. But no matter how little she was, she showed strength that I cant explain. During the session she slept the entire time, even through two outfit changes. It just reminded me of how strong willed she is. Sister is going to do what she wants to do! I love it."









No comments:

Post a Comment