Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome New Photography Volunteers!


Melissa Latty
Bella Photography
All of DFW


I currently work as the Marketing and Public Relations Director for US Marine Corps Recruiting Station Fort Worth. It's usually a normal 9-5 job, but sometimes my schedule can get a little crazy. I also spend time working in Wichita Falls, Waco, Killeen, Sang Angelo and Abilene, but only for one or two days at time. I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 2007 as a photographer and journalist. This is where my photography training came from. I don't do very much photography for the Marine Corps anymore, because my bigger mission is Marketing. This is why I decided to start Bella Photography. I named my business after my 16-month-old daughter, Isabella. Bella means beautiful in spanish so i thought it would be a nice play on words. The majority of my clients are family and friends and i believe in reflecting the personalities of the families i'm photographing in my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment