Monday, August 19, 2013

Claire-Bears 5K Fundraising Team

The Claire-Bears

A picture from Claire's Preemie Prints NICU grad photo shoot with volunteer Malisa Phillips

Claire was born at 23 weeks and 5 days and was 1 lb 11.5 oz. and 12 inches. Literally as long as a ruler. She has come so far since birth. She still has many Doctors but you wouldn't know it by looking at her. She has had 2 surgeries and possibly another in the future.  She is a happy 2 year old and her weight is caught up. She spent 89 days in the NICU and has not had a hospital stay since but don't  misunderstand, I know how lucky we are that she has made it this far with out many issues. 

If it were not for the Preemie Prints network and support, I don't know how I would have gotten through it. I had no idea how often babies where born into the NICU, much less how often a preemie or micro preemie was born, until I went through it myself. I don't want anyone to feel alone and want to take something so important out of the dark and bring it to light! I want to spread hope, and I am lucky for everyone to be on the team! I thank those that can't make it, who have been there to support us and keep us positive, even when it gets annoying. It does sometimes because of frustration. 

I am grateful for all who join The Claire-Bears in person and in spirit because they have been amazing support! Very excited to do this 5k for an amazing cause! LETS SPREAD HOPE. 

We are excited to have you on the team & can't wait to meet you!

TEAM MEMBERS
Cynthia Reid



Our goal is to raise $200.00 to help support NICU families. 

I would love to support and join the team 
by making a donation today.

Claire-Bears 5K Team Donation


ideas for fundraisers
Free thermometers
to track your cheerleader fundraising efforts

No comments:

Post a Comment